- Now that you have the Shopify App Integration successfully installed, orders will now populate in the App (as seen below). You will need to click ‘Your Cart’ to generate a cart, with your customer's order details, on simplyframed.com. This cart can only be generated using the App!
Log in to your Shopify Store → Apps → Click on ‘Simply Framed Pro App’ to launch the App.
You will need to check the app periodically to ensure orders are placed into production promptly. We recommend checking the app every two days depending on your daily order volume and turnaround expectations shared with your customers.
- By clicking on ‘Your Cart’ a new browser tab will open to simplyframed.com. Please note, this may take a few minutes to generate. Your cart will populate with the frame product ordered via your site.
- You will then follow the checkout process. Please note, you will need to click on the 'ship to multiple addresses' button on first page of the cart. By doing so, the shipping name and address will be pre-filled for each line item in your cart. This information is pulled from your Shopify Store automatically.
- Next is the shipping section of checkout. You will be able to choose a different shipping speed for each line item in your cart. Select from Ground, 3-Day, 2-Day, and Overnight. Then continue to the payment section.
- Once you input your billing address and payment information, the transaction is complete. You will receive an email confirmation that your order has been processed. You will then receive an individual email confirmation per shipping address. Please note, you will not be charged again! This process is our system’s way of organizing what products are shipping where.
- If your Full Service order requires a return label, it will be emailed to you within 40 mins. If your Full Service order requires shipping materials, they will be shipped to you in 3-4 business days. Print & Frame orders will go into production within one business day. You can learn about our standard turnaround times here.
- Once the completed order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, and the App will automatically update the specific order in your Shopify store. By doing so, a shipping notification with tracking information will be sent to your customer using your store’s saved email settings.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.