Video guide linked, here.
The Shopify app is a backend fulfillment tool. This means that when a customer purchases a product on your site that is linked to a Simply Favorite, it will populate automatically in the Shopify app.
Your job is to check the app periodically to make sure orders are placed into production with Simply Framed as soon as possible. We recommend checking the app every two days depending on your daily order volume and turnaround expectations shared with your customers.
For step-by-step instructions review the attached PDF (at the bottom of the page).
- How do I checkout using the Shopify App.pdf
What to Expect Next
- Once you click the "Proceed to Payment" button, the transaction is complete. The App will automatically charge the cc associated with your Shopify account.
- You will receive an individual order confirmation via email for each separate shipping address.
- If you are using our mail-in order service, a return label will be emailed to you within 40 mins.
- Once the completed order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, and the App will automatically update the specific order in your Shopify store. Doing so will send a shipping notification with tracking information to your customer using your store’s saved email settings.