Where do you ship?
- We ship anywhere in the continental US. We can ship to Hawaii and Alaska too, but this is considered an international shipment and falls under those guidelines.
- Please note, we can not ship to PO boxes due to the size of our shipments.
International shipping is available for products up to 30x40 inches.
What Carriers do you use?
- Print & Frame, Full Service (exclusive to Wholesale), and Frame Only orders are shipped via FedEx.
- Print Only orders ship via USPS unless FedEx is selected as the carrier at checkout.
- All orders shipped through FedEx are insured for $100. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to increase insurance for your piece while shipping.
What are your Shipping Methods?
- FedEx Ground is our standard ship speed. Upgrades to 3-Day, 2-Day, and Overnight service are available during checkout.
- Freight is available for bulk shipping. Please email email@example.com to discuss your freight shipping options. Charges begin at $300 for our core line and $400 for Simply Framed Black Label orders. Additional factors such as location, weight, and the season may affect pricing. We will contact you ahead of an order shipping if pricing needs to be revisited.
Can I have my order sent to multiple addresses?
- Yes! You will have the opportunity to assign a different shipping address to each item in your cart during checkout.
What are your Shipping Costs?
- For best protection during transit, all frames are packaged and shipped individually.
- All domestic shipments up to size 36x48" ship via flat-rates based on size. Pricing chart below: