Where do you ship?
- Domestic flat-rate shipping is available for shipping throughout the contiguous US.
- We can ship to Hawaii and Alaska too, but due to increased costs, rates for these states will be dynamic similar to international shipments.
- Please note, we can not ship to PO boxes due to the size of our shipments.
Can I ship internationally?
International shipping is available for products up to 30x40".
We do not offer mail-in materials for art shipping from any international, Hawaiian, or Alaskan address.
The shipping cost is determined at checkout based on the recipient's zip code, size, and weight of the package.
We cannot guarantee transit times for international shipping.
All country-specific duties and taxes are billed to the recipient.
Simply Framed is not liable for any damage or loss that may happen during international shipping and will not provide a replacement to the recipient.
What carriers do you use?
- Print & Frame, Mail-in, and Frame Only orders are shipped via FedEx. Each frame ships individually for the safety of the frame.
- Print Only orders are shipped via FedEx or USPS.
- FedEx Freight Direct is used for oversized products and is available for shipping frames in bulk. Charges begin at $450 and are available at checkout. Additional factors such as location, weight, and the season may affect pricing. We will contact you ahead of an order shipping if pricing needs to be revisited.
- If you would like to use your own label or carrier account, there is a $6 fee/package. By doing so, the shipment is not covered by Simply Framed' damage or lost policies. Please note you may incur a pickup fee for each package and additional handling charges.
Is my package insured?
- Any package carrying artwork using a Simply Framed shipping or return label, is insured for a base amount of $100.00 through our carrier, FedEx. This applies to artwork shipping to Simply Framed and the final product shipping away from Simply Framed. For mail-in orders, you have the option to upgrade this insurance up to $1000.00 by declaring the value of the artwork at checkout. For more details, read our insurance policy here.
Can I have my order sent to multiple addresses?
- Yes! You can assign a different shipping address to each item in your cart during checkout.
What are your Shipping Costs?
- For the best protection during transit, all frames are packaged and shipped individually. For bulk shipping options, please see our freight policy page.
- All domestic shipments up to size 36x48" ship via flat rates based on size. Pricing charts are below, per service and collection.
(Core Line) Flat Rate Domestic Shipping Costs - Full Service, Print & Frame, Frame Only
|Frame Size||Up to 11x14"||
Up to 18x24"
|Up to 24x36"||Up to 30x40"||Up to 36x48"|
(SFBL) Flat Rate Domestic Shipping Costs - Full Service, Print & Frame, Frame Only
|Frame Size||Up to 11x14"||
Up to 20x20"
|Up to 24x36"||Up to 30x40"||Up to 48x72"|
|FedEx Ground||$35||$41||$50||$72||$450 Freight|
|Shipment Weight||4lbs||6lbs||12lbs||18lbs||Varies by shipment|
|Print Size||Up to 11x14"||
Up to 20x30"
|Up to 30x40"||Up to 36x48"|
|Container||13x18" Mailer||24" Tri Box||36" Tri Box||48" Tri Box|
|Max Items Per Container||10||2||2||2|
|USPS First Class||$9||–||–||–|
|USPS Priority Mail||$12||$12||–||–|