What mat colors do you offer?
We offer white, cream, or black mats. These neutral hues draw your attention straight to the work of art rather than adding visual distraction.
- Framer’s Choice (exclusive to Mail-in Art orders) –Our team of expert framers will select the best mat shade to compliment your artwork and frame choice.
- Paper White–Standard white. Pairs best with the Gallery White moulding or artwork with softer tones.
- Bright White–Brightest white with cool grey tones. Pairs best with glossy photo papers. Not recommended for artwork with a lot of white space or with white frame mouldings.
- Artique Digital White–Warmer, off-white. Recommend for pairing with antique artworks.
- Black–This is our only non-white shade with a black surface and white core that is visible with single, double, or island cut mats. Recommended for isolating the image from the frame.
Order mat material samples here!