What are the optimal formats and size specifications for uploading artwork for printing?
- Accepted image formats are .jpg or .tiff
- .tiff files should be flattened.
- Files should be uploaded at 300 dpi.
- The maximum image dimensions for uploading are 20000 x 20000 pixels, and the maximum file size is 800MB.
- Your image should be formatted in the RGB color scheme. We recommend Adobe RGB over Prophoto RGB.
*If you are having issues getting your file to upload, please make sure it meets the above criteria!
How do I know if my file will print at a good resolution?
- Make sure your file is uploaded at 300 dpi.
- Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your file. We will check the resolution for you and will email you with our size recommendations for printing!
Do you include a white border on Print Only orders?
- We print exactly to size and do not include white borders unless they are included in the uploaded print file.
What type of printers do you use?
- We use Epson Stylus 9800 and 9900 Pro, wide-format printers, for high-quality, archival pigment prints.