Our goal is to simplify the ordering process, so you can spend more time in the studio and less time managing
orders. This integration will allow for a seamless drop-ship ordering process by connecting your Shopify store to ours.
Install the Simply Framed Print & Frame App here.
Follow the step-by-step instructions for setup below:
Before you begin, have you met the following requirements?
Shopify Products - Products in your Shopify store must be complete and set to active.
- For instructions on how to add products to your store, view here.
Favorites - Favorites have been created and saved to your account under "My Favorites" on simplyframed.com. If you offer variants per product (different sizes, frame colors, orientation, etc.), you will need to link a Favorite per product variant. Additional guidelines below, please read carefully:
- If you plan to offer both horizontal and vertical options, you will need to save a separate Favorite for each orientation.
- If you plan to offer Print Only products, you will need to save a separate Favorite per size and paper type.
- If you plan to use our Mail-in service, you must use "Email me a label" as the mail-in method saved to each Favorite.
- DO NOT upload a print file for Print Only and Print & Frame Favorites. Print files will be uploaded inside the App.
**Important! If you are still in the early stages of setting up your Shopify store, we recommend installing the App as the last step before launching your store.