My order is in production: You’re welcome to modify your shipping address or speed on any Full Service (exclusive to Wholesale), Print & Frame, or Frame Only order within 24 hours of placing an order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the new shipping address to get started. Please note, this process may delay your shipment and we are unable to update an address more than once.
IMPORTANT: If you have a Print Only order, we can not adjust the shipping address. This is due to the production speed of this service.
My order has already shipped: If your frame has left our facility, any changes to the shipping address will need to be made through the shipping carrier, FedEx, directly. Choose from the options below:
- Option 1: For Simply Framed to reroute the package to a new address will cost $20. To get started, email email@example.com with your tracking number, order number, and details for redirecting your shipment. We will share an invoice via email for the reroute fee. Please note, FedEx does not honor all reroute requests and does not issue refunds when that occurs.
- Option 2: Sign up for a personal FedEx account. Then, using FedEx Delivery Manager make any of the requests listed below:
- Reschedule the delivery date
- Change the delivery address
- Request a temporary hold on the delivery
- Request the package be delivered to a nearby FedEx location for pickup