Navigating COVID-19 is not something we were anticipating or planning for. It’s been a process that still requires constant attention and continues to affect our daily operations. We appreciate your patience and support more than ever, and we hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy!
Here's a quick rundown on how our team is responding to COVID-19:
For weekly updates on out-of-stock mouldings, suspended services, and production delays, please check our status page here.
In order to maximize employee safety and limit any impact to customer orders, we have COVID-related safety and response procedures specific to each location. This ranges from increasing distances between employees, requiring all employees to wear masks and gloves, and reimagining how to proceed with framing under these new regulations. Please view our response procedures below:
- An employee tests positive for COVID
- ALL employees will follow our isolating and testing procedures, specific to that location.
- Orders at this location may be delayed up to 24-hours as COVID-related procedures take effect.
- No new orders will be routed to that facility effective immediately.
- All existing orders will be completed prior to shutdown and shipped to customers.
- If impacted by the shutdown, turnaround times will be updated on our site and a notice sent to all trade clients.State mandates order a production facility to close
We are closed to in-person appointments. As an alternative, you're welcome to book a 1-on-1 consultation with one of our team.
We will continue to follow local and state health guidelines and are committed to keeping you informed as turnaround times and processes evolve. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team at email@example.com.