Yes, international shipping is available exclusively to our Wholesale trade clients!
- The largest frame we can ship internationally is 30x40" and we cannot guarantee transit times for international shipping.
- The shipping cost is determined at checkout based on the recipient zip code, size, and weight of the package. Please note, the cost for shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is determined the same way.
- All country-specific duties and taxes are billed to the recipient.
- Please note Simply Framed will not be liable for any damage or loss that may happen during international shipping with either option. We currently do not have an easy method or process for retrieving damaged shipments internationally, so you or your client will be required to order a replacement frame.
Alternative options for shipping internationally:
- If you'd like to provide the postage from either FedEx, UPS, or DHL, we'd be happy to use this postage when packaging your order. Please note you may incur a pickup fee for each package and additional handling charges.
- We can ship the package to you, which you can then forward to your client at your own cost.