Depending on the type of product you've ordered and collection, the contents of your shipment will differ slightly, but each shipment will include the following:
- Hanging hardware for installation (framed products)
- Third-party tested packaging for safe transit.
- A shipping label on the front of the packaging with our shop address.
Our shipments do not include:
- Physical hanging instructions. This is to reduce our carbon footprint where we can. Hanging instructions can be found here or on the QR code sticker on the back of each frame.
- Receipts or invoices of any kind. Most of our products are gifts or orders for a client, as such no pricing information is included in the shipment.
- Branded Simply Framed packaging. We have eliminated Simply Framed branding on shipments to reduce our carbon footprint where we can. Additionally, we like to keep our shipments as discreet as possible to ward off sharing the value of what is inside of the shipment.
Additional details on shipments by product and service are below:
Your frame will arrive with the hardware pre-assembled to alleviate the work of drilling holes. We recommend removing the hardware before inserting your art to prevent any damage to the art. Instructions for mounting and hanging.
Full Service & Print & Frame
Your frame will arrive with a paper dust cover on the back of the frame (not included with metal or black label frames) and pre-installed hardware.
Your frame will arrive with a custom wooden strainer that can be removed at any time. The back of the frame will also be lined with archival tape to prevent dust or particles from getting into the frame. If you ordered a french cleat, the cleat for the wall and any additional hardware are included.
Prints under 11x14" will be shipped in a flat mailer. Prints over 11x14 will be rolled in glassine or a plastic sleeve to ensure safe travels and prevent any scratching to the art. If there is extra space at the end of the tube, paper may be added to prevent moving during the transit process.
Additional questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com