How do I place an order for a framed Newspaper Article?
- Head to simplyframed.com and hover over the navigation header “Frame”
- Under “Frame for documents” select “Newspaper” if you will be framing the physical newspaper or “Online Article” if the article needs to be printed and framed. Follow instructions here for Online Article ordering.
- In the Designer, you can customize the components of frame (frame model, mat style, size, etc). Your price will adjust dynamically based on your selections. Make sure you select “Full Service” in the SERVICE field for any order where you'd like to send the newspaper to us to frame.
- To calculate the Art Dimensions, please estimate the size of the article + the size of the header + any space you’d like in between the header and the article. If you’re unsure of the size, please select 14x18 inches, once the newspaper arrives in our shop our team will measure and suggest an option for framing before production begins. Please note pricing may change accordingly.
- Choose your “FRAME MODEL.” We will only show frame models available for your Art Type and Art Dimensions. Want to learn more about the frames we offer? Visit our Collections page to see all of our frame options.
- If you’d like to highlight the publication header and article, make sure to select “Article” for the MAT STYLE. Please indicate the title name and Article name in the textbox labeled “Deadline Notes” that appears at checkout.
- Please note, each additional mat opening after 2 openings is an additional $10. Any additional mat openings will be charged separately and an invoice will be emailed to you after the order is placed.
- If you are framing the entire page, please select the “Single Mat” option for the MAT STYLE.
- Choose your HANGING HARDWARE. We will only show you the Hanging Hardware options available for your Frame.
Need some more guidance? Please see two completed framed examples below:
If you're looking to frame an entire front page, like the below photo, please use this link and customize as needed!
If you're looking to frame the publication header and the article, like the frame in the top right of the below photo, please use this link and customize as needed!
If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo or link to your article and we'd be happy to help.