How do I place a Print and Frame order?
In a Print & Frame order, we’ll print your file and custom frame it. Click here to view our site walk-through for placing a Print & Frame order.
- Head to simplyframed.com and select START A PRINT.
- Choose the Art Type category that best describes what you are printing and framing. Art Type is our name to describe what you are printing and framing.
- Choose from one of our recommended Frame Models and Mat Styles based on your chosen Art Type.
- Upload your file. You can upload files from your device, Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, or Dropbox. After uploading, you will be taken to the Designer.
- In the Designer, you can customize the components of your Print & Frame. Your price will adjust dynamically based on your selections.
- Choose from a selection of archival PRINT PAPER types.
- Adjust the ART DIMENSIONS of Your Print. We recommend printing at 300 dpi.
- Upload a different PRINT IMAGE.
- Choose your FRAME MODEL. We will only show frame models available for your Art Dimensions and Art Type.
- Choose your MAT STYLE.
- Depending on your selected Mat Style, you will be shown options to customize your mat, including MAT SIZE, MAT OPENING, MAT MATERIAL, MOUNTING METHOD, SPACER, and ACRYLIC TYPE.
- Choose your HANGING HARDWARE. We will only show you hanging hardware options available for your Frame.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.