What’s in a frame?
All of our frames include the following:
- Wood or Metal frame mouldings in your choice of finish
- Our Standard UV-shielding acrylic, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission. Upgrades are available Non-Glare Acrylic, 99% UV Acrylic, and Tru Vue Optium.
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware and nails
- Hanging and care instructions
For artwork that is SINGLE MATTED, DOUBLE MATTED or ISLAND MATTED:
- Choice of custom-cut, acid-free mat(s) with beveled edges in 4-ply, 8-ply, or Linen options in Black and White
For artwork that is FLOATED:
- Choice of mat in 4-ply, 8-ply, or Linen options in Black and White
- Choice of Mounting Method, including Dry Mount to Hidden Lift, Hinge Mount to Hidden Lift, and Hinge Mount without Lift
- If selected, Acrylic spacers are used to separate the surface of the artwork from direct contact with the acrylic
- If selected, Shadowbox spacers are used to add depth and separate the surface of the artwork from direct contact with the acrylic