What’s in a frame?
The following copy is to help you educate your customers about our custom frames on your website and in your marketing materials.
*Make sure to include only the details that are relevant to your offering.
These apply to most:
- Wood and Metal frame mouldings in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding acrylic, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Note: If you have upgraded to Non-glare, 99% UV, or 99% UV Non Glare, change the terms above
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware and nails
- Hanging and care instructions
Include these if you are offering your work MATTED:
- Custom-cut, acid-free 4-ply white mats with beveled edges
- Note: Change to 8-Ply or Linen if using those
Include the relevant details below if you are offering your work FLOATED:
- Artwork is floated above an acid-free foam core lift over an acid-free 4-ply white mat
- Acrylic spacers are used to separate the surface of the artwork from direct contact with the acrylic
- Shadowbox spacers are used to add depth and separate the surface of the artwork from direct contact with the acrylic